Grilled Peper and Tomatoes Salad




 We offer you this recipe" Grilled Pepper and Tomatoes Salad " from northern Morocco. It is different, easy, healthy and delicious. Don't rush and say that it, not delicious before you try it.
it is one of my favorite salad, I make it a lot because don't take a lot of time and it is a principal salad if a visitor from a foreign city or country visits me. I try to show him/her my beautiful city and my culture Through our recipes.




INGREDIENTS
For one person  
...
2 Medium green Peper
1 Tomato
1 small onion
A little-chopped parsley
Vinegar or lemon juice
Olive oil or vegetable oil
Salt 
 Steps: 
  • I grind the peppers and tomatoes in the oven 
  • Then I peel and cut them meduim pieces
  • I cut the onions small pieces
  • I mix all the ingredients above 
  •  I add parsley, oil, salt and vinegar or lemon juice according to your choice.
                                                   
                                                                                                            Don't forget your own touch ❤☺



Commentaires