Pizza Lied: Cook it yourself



Who doesn't like Pizza? Personally, I love it. Generally, Italian cuisine is my best. I think all of us know the ordinary manner of cooking or making a Pizza. That why I offer for you " Pizza lied". It is my touch in Italian cuisine, it resembles Pizza but it is not a real Pizza. HOW?
       Let's explore it.↓↓



INGREDIENTS:
 -Toast.
 -Tomatoes cut into small pieces.
 -Green Peper cut also into small pieces. ( I use Green Peper not red to add colors to the pizza and to appear as a painting).
 -Ketchup or Pizza sauce.
 -Mozzarella cheese.
 -Black olives.

NOTE
 You can also add Champignon, chicken pieces or any ingredient you want.

STEPS:
Add Ketchup or sauce to the toast.
After adding the vegetables " Tomatoes and Green Peper"
Cover vegetables with mozzarella cheese.
Put on the cheese Black olives.
Finally, add Thym for a good smell.
 
                                                                                                  try it and enjoy it ❤✌




Commentaires